So many uses for regular mouth Storage Lids!
- You want to drink “au natural” – straight from your mason jar – but need a cover for travel or just to keep your drink fresh in the fridge.
- Use small 4 ounce jars with iLIDS to keep your spices airtight.
- iLIDS on pint size jars keep nuts and seeds fresh.
- We think the regular size opening on the mason jar makes large jars easier to pour from. So make your iced tea, lemonade or fresh juice in your favorite regular mouth jar and store it in the refrigerator covered with a Regular Storage Lid.
- Or, make a large quantity of your favorite drink then pour it into individual jars and cover with Regular Drink or Storage iLIDS. Store it in your fridge for grab and go convenience without the grab and go waste.
- Store your soup in a large jar with an iLID. It takes a lot less room in your refrigerator than a soup pot!
- Have you figured out that the regular mouth quart mason jar is the one that fits most standard countertop blenders? Make your smoothie or shake in the mason jar, cover with the blender’s blade apparatus and blend away. Then remove the blade and replace with a Drink or Storage iLID and you’re on your way. If you’re new to the idea that the mason jar fits on a blender, do a quick search on YouTube.
- iLIDS are perfect to cover your jars of canned foods after the canning lids have been removed.
- iLIDS make perfect gifts for friends who love their mason jars!