So many uses for wide mouth Drink Lids!
- Fill up your mason jar at your favorite coffee shop and top it with an iLID. One less cup in the landfill and we all know it really does add up. If you are drinking hot liquids from your jar a sleeve is a very good idea.
- Drink on the go – with or without a straw. The Drink Lid accommodates small or large straws, but you do not have to use a straw. It is designed with a nice little indent for your lip, making it comfortable to drink straight from the lid.
- Make a large quantity of your favorite drink then pour it into individual 8-16 oz jars and cover with Wide Drink or Storage iLIDS. Store it in your fridge for grab and go convenience without the grab and go waste.
- Wide mouth mason jars and your stick blender should be best friends. The stick blender fits perfectly in the jar meaning you blend your drink, and cover it with a Drink or Storage iLID and you have one less container to wash. (If you want to shake it up again later, use a non-leaking Storage Lid.) Remember to choose a big enough jar so it won’t overflow when you’re blending away.
- What a nice little gift for your favorite friends who love their mason jars!